How can we
- If you want to know the relationship of your market with the futures market
- If you are going to start operating in a new market unknown to you
- If you need a specific study on a grain or oilseed
- If you consider marketing your products in the Spanish market
A broker of agricultural commodities in Ukraine is interested in operating in the Spanish market. The trader wants to connect his grains, oilseeds and legumes origination potential with the Spanish market, but he does not know how it works. How can he learn to enter the market in a competitive way?
- We study the client’s objectives with respect to their entry into the Spanish market, as well as their commercialization potential for agricultural products (grains, grain flours, oilseeds, oils and meals, legumes, etc.)…
- We explain the current Spanish market situation and its prospects to the broker. We share the balance sheets of the Spanish market (supply and demand) at that time, which includes import needs for the main geographical areas for human-consumption products (flours, starches, grains, etc.) and for animal feed (grains, protein meals, oils, animal fats, etc.).
- We carry out a detailed study of how the import of these products works in our market: tariffs, quotas, import operations. And we analyze what other sources are competing at the moment and at what prices.
- We design a personalized introduction plan in the Spanish market, according to the client’s priorities.
- We follow the execution of the plan so the client knows where he stands at all times, and we accompany him in monitoring the markets through our reports, in order to improve his performance and competitiveness as the project develops.
- The broker knows how the Spanish market works and feels comfortable and competitive operating in it, even when market conditions evolve.
- The broker expands his selling possibilities: now he can participate in the Spanish market, which is deficient in grains and oilseeds.
A flour milling company is interested in the production of organic flours as a growing sector. For the last few years, its main customers have indicated changes in the market, which now demands organic products in addition to conventional flours. How can the flour milling company know the organic products market and benefit from it?
- We study the context of the flour mill (its location, its capacity…) and we share with the client our analysis of the business potential which best suits his context.
- Together with the client, we choose the most competitive and satisfactory way to enter the ecological sector, and we create a tailored growth plan.
- We present the plan to the team and accompany them in the implementation of the new buying strategy; we provide access to organic product brokers, price references, risk management options…
- We evaluate the results of the project, and we propose an advisory plan for the purchasing team in case they want to accomplish new challenges in the organic flour business, adapting to the ever-changing market.
- The flour mill operates with safety and competitiveness in the organic product market.
- Their sales grow and their margins improve in a sector that is in full growth.
- The customers of the flour mill are more satisfied thanks to the new supply of organic flours.
A company that produces frozen bread conducts a market study of bread in Spain. The conclusion is that the demand for local products has been increasing. The management team likes the idea because it favors environmental sustainability, supports local development, and fosters the economic growth of the company. Therefore, they decide to enter the local products market in 6 months. How can the flours purchasing team obtain its grains from local producers in 6 months?
- We study the Spanish flour market in depth, its evolution during recent years and its potential future scenarios (growth potential, seasonalities, prices, etc.)
- We define the new role of the bread company in the local bread sector for the short, medium, and long-term. We draw up a provisioning strategy so that they can start working in 6 months.
- We design a traceability plan so the company can control at any time the origin of the flours and the wheat used, verifying they come from nearby producers.
- We accompany the team in the startup of the new purchasing plan, ensuring that the goals are accomplished on time.
- After the established 6 months, we evaluate the progress of the team and we propose improvements to get closer to the “local product consumption” concept.
- In 6 months, the bread company operates through a network of local suppliers, enabling it to offer products more respectful to the environment.
- The bread company has a traceability plan that ensures the origin of its purchases, offering its customers products that continuously get closer to the concept of “local product consumption”.
We are happy to help you with your project!
If you are thinking of starting a project or study, please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.