AESTIVUM is an agri-food consultancy whose main goal is to help the different agents in the agri-food industry to operate efficiently in the market, in order for them to achieve the maximum profitability.
We have in-depth knowledge of the Spanish as well as the international grain and oilseed markets (including futures and options) and how they interact.
We therefore advise on the sale, purchase and supply chain of commodities, striving to provide the best value to our customers.
AESTIVUM also aims to foster the development of Spanish agriculture and agri-social companies, with the purpose of making them profitable.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
We would be pleased to assist in the analysis and management of your sales and/or purchase, in a way which will bring a higher profit to your company.
How will you achieve this?
- By better measuring and understanding of the risk you may take.
- By knowing in detail how the markets in your area work in relation to international markets.
- By using risk management tools like futures and options when they are appropriate.
- By preparing and upgrading your sales and purchasing teams.
In AESTIVUM we share the following values:
- Integrity: we only recommend what we consider to be profitable for our customers, leaving commercial interests aside.
- Adaptability: tailor-made services for each customer.
- Absolute confidentiality of all topics discussed.
- Social conscience of the impact of our work on society.
MERCEDES RUIZ GALLUD
Founder and manager of AESTIVUM, Mercedes is an Agricultural Engineer specializing in agri-food industries.
Mercedes worked for twelve years at Cargill S.L.U., where she acquired significant experience in local and international grain and oilseed markets.
For seven years Mercedes managed the Grain & Origination Department for Iberia, trading local and imported grain and sunflower seeds. She also developed solid expertise in projects, as European Portfolio & Project Manager.
Her great interest in social topics led her to take a Postgraduate Degree in Social Entrepreneurship and she collaborated with several social enterprises.